Dr. Miller utilizes a specific complement of procedural options for minimally invasive spine treatments, including
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Median Branch Nerve Blockade
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Neuromodulation (SCS, DRG, and PNS)
- Peripheral Nerve Blockade
- Major and Minor Joint Injections
- Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Procedures targeting vertebral disc disease and spinal stenosis.
Additionally, Dr. Miller incorporates an appropriate medical management strategy to help patients return to functionality by using daily and as needed medications or targeted delivery of medication through an intrathecal (intraspinal) pain pump.